Ice Cream Machines
Do you love a nice bowl or cone of homemade ice cream? With these handy ice machines, you can make artisanal ice cream in no time, without having to go to the ice cream parlour. The machine includes a stirring mechanism and a cooling container. You can make ice cream and yoghurt right at home! If you opt for the more affordable models, you will have to put the cooling container in the freezer yourself. The more expensive ice machines have a built-in cooling system. At Cookinglife, we offer various ice machines from leading brands, such as Magimix and Cuisinart. Here you will find both self-freezing models and non-self-freezing models.
Magimix ice cream maker
Are you looking for a Magimix ice cream maker? Then Cookinglife is the right place for you. Our range includes the Magimix ice cream maker 11667NL in both 1.1 L and 1.5 L models. The machines are available in white and red. The appliance is easy to clean, as all parts can be put in the dishwasher. Before you can use the appliance, you need to keep the ice bowl in the freezer for 10 to 12 hours. Once the bowl is cooled, you can make ice cream in just 30 minutes. The bowl is very compact and therefore fits perfectly in the average freezer compartment. The lid has a handy opening, making it easy to add ingredients to the bowl. The bowl is made of stainless steel which gives it perfect cold conductivity.
Did you know?
Besides the Magimix ice cream makers, we also have Cuisinart ice cream makers. These appliances are self-freezing. This means you don't need to put the ice bowl in the freezer, but the ice is cooled in the appliance. In just dozens of minutes, you can make delicious ice cream, right in your own home.
Which ice cream maker is best?
Are you looking for a new ice cream maker, but wondering which one is the best? To make the choice easier for you, we have highlighted one machine from our range.
If you want to go for absolute top quality, we recommend you choose the Magimix Ice Cream Maker Gelato Expert 11680NL. Here is why:
- The preservation mode ensures the ice cream stays at the right temperature
- Thanks to the built-in cooling unit, you don't need to freeze the ice bowl before use
- The ice cream maker has 3 programmes. You can use it to make soft-serve ice cream, scoop ice cream and granita
- Your ice cream is ready in just 30 minutes!
- Cleaning is a breeze, as the ice cream maker parts can be put in the dishwasher
What is a self-freezing ice cream machine?
Within the world of ice cream machines, a self-freezing ice cream machine is a household name. An appliance is self-freezing when it has a built-in cooling unit. This eliminates the need to put the ice cream bowl in the freezer before you can use it. This saves you hours of waiting time, as the bowl usually needs 10 to 12 hours in the freezer. The built-in cooling compressor cools the ice bowl while you use the ice machine. This usually allows you to make ice cream within an hour.
What should you look out for when buying an ice cream maker?
Would you like to buy an ice machine, but have no idea what to look out for? No worries. We're happy to help, so we've compiled a list of points of interest for you.
- Types of ice cream: what types of ice cream would you like to make with the ice cream machine? This varies from machine to machine. In the product information, you can usually see what types of ice cream you can make with the specific appliance.
- Capacity: overall, the capacities of the ice bowls vary between 1 and 2 litres. Match the capacity of the ice bucket to the amount of ice cream you want to make.
- Number of ice bowls: do you want to make several types of ice at once? Then choose an ice cream machine with several ice cream buckets.
- Self-freezing: do you want to make ice cream quickly? Then choose one that is self-freezing.