Induction frying pans
The wide range of frying pans for induction does not always make the choice easy. A good frying pan for induction is important, because it ensures that your dishes are properly heated. There is something for everyone, because the pans for induction cooking come in different shapes and sizes.
BK Induction Frying Pan
The BK frying pan for induction is an excellent choice, as this pan is the classic for baking and roasting. In addition to BK's induction skillets, there are other suitable brands, such as Le Creuset, Sola and WMF. Have you switched to induction cooking or just want a whole new set of pans? Cookinglife also offers frying pan sets for induction, so you have everything in one go.
Ceramic induction frying pan
There are several materials suitable for a frying pan when cooking on induction. Ceramic for example, ceramic skillets for induction can withstand heat up to 450 degrees. This makes them a lot more durable, as they do not burn. No oil or butter is needed either, as the pan has a ceramic smooth coating. But it goes beyond ceramic pans for induction, stainless steel, cast iron, steel and copper skillets are also suitable for induction.
Which frying pan is best for induction?
The best induction frying pans are available at Cookinglife. To help you choose the right one for you, we list some tips below:
- The best pans have a magnetisable and flat bottom
- You can recognise induction pans by the spiral symbol usually on the packaging or the pan itself
- The best pans have a thick bottom and constructed of many layers of metal, this also helps prevent warping.
What should you consider when buying an induction frying pan?
The range of frying pans is very extensive. We have compiled the following list of points to consider if you want to buy a frying pan for induction.
- The difference in diameter. For example, a small frying pan has as diameter of 20 cm.
- If you are cooking regularly for a larger group of people, you will need a larger pan. The larger frying pans have a diameter of 24, 28, and 30 cm and are suitable for induction.
- An induction frying pan with an included lid is also a smart choice, as it helps keep heat in the pan and prevents splattering
- Frying pans without a non-stick coating, PFAS, and teflon are less user-friendly
Buy induction frying pan
Would you like to buy an eye-catching frying pan for induction? Then go for a variant from our Le Creuset frying pan collection. This collection has something for everyone. Do you have a limited budget and would like to buy a cheap frying pan for induction? Then keep an eye on our offers or filter on the lowest price. At Cookinglife we have a wide range of all types of pans for induction, such as a wok pan, frying pan, pancake pan, snack pan and grill pan. All suitable for induction, just like our kettle. If you want the whole total package of pans, we also have pan sets that are suitable for induction.