Blenders are a staple in most people's kitchens. They are used for making everything from smoothies to ice cream, soup, sauces, dressings, and marinades. The rotating blades in the blender can have a rotation of 4000 to 10,000 times per minute. With the blenders at Cookinglife, you can make an excellent freshly squeezed juice or a smoothie. Start your day with a healthy and energizing treat from your new blender. Discover the perfect smoothie maker for you at Cookinglife!
Make your kitchen stunningly beautiful and functional with the SMEG Blender. The 50s-styled brand is a must-have in any kitchen looking for a touch of retro in its interior. The Italian-made SMEG products have been a staple household item since 1948, adding a splash of striking vibrancy to kitchens for over 70 years. The SMEG Blender comes in the famous SMEG colours of pastel blue or green, pink, cream, red, black, white, and silver. There are plenty of options to choose from! The beauty of SMEG appliances is that they are effortless to combine with other kitchen appliances and blend right into any kitchen. Combine your SMEG Blender with a classic SMEG toaster or SMEG kettle today at Cookinglife!
The KitchenAid blender is the ultimate addition to any kitchen! This solid blender will crush ice in 10 seconds, and the robust motor ensures the smoothest of smoothies and the completion of other recipes with ease. At Cookinglife you can find the KitchenAid Blender in 5 different colours: matte or onyx black, charcoal grey, empire red, and almond cream. The KitchenAid Blender is a great match with the classic and bestselling KitchenAid Mixer Artisan - with these two powerful mixers, your kitchen is full of functionality and design!
The 1.8 L Power Blender from Magimix is a sure choice if you are looking for a powerful blender. The Magimix Blender is the perfect kitchen tool for all your cooking needs. The Blender has a heat-resistant glass bowl that can be used for both hot and cold ingredients. It also has a turbo button that lets you blend at high speeds to get a perfect consistency, as well as four other functions. The blender comes equipped with a free app and recipe book to help you get started. In addition, it has a 2-year warranty. Our Magimix collection at Cookinglife includes four distinct colours for Magimix Blenders, with matte chrome and black, red, and cream variations. Complete your Magimix Blender from the Power collection with various Magimix accessories, such as the juicer attachment!
Make fresh smoothies with a smoothie maker
Are you a fan of delicious smoothies, milkshakes, and juices? Experiment with different recipes using a blender from our extensive collection at Cookinglife. You can easily crush ice, blend frozen fruit, frozen or fresh vegetables, and yoghurt to make a delicious smoothie for yourself or your family and friends. With varying sizes and speeds, our smoothie maker collection is sure to have the right thing for your kitchen and needs. Easily combine your blender with the various accessories available from each brand and make even more delicious recipes, such as fresh juices!
How to use a to-go blender
A blender is also known as a smoothie maker. Some blenders are ''on the go", meaning that you can easily detach the cup and take it with you and drink from it. From the German brand WMF, you can find several to-go blenders that are handy for an active lifestyle. When your smoothie is ready, simply disconnect the cup from the appliance and drink!
Which blender is best?
- Power: The power of blenders ranges from about 200 to 2000 watts. The higher the power of the appliance, the better they usually are at pureeing, blending and crushing. Want to make a good smoothie? Then a high-powered blender is not necessarily necessary.
- Capacity: The capacity of the container ranges from less than 1 L, 1 to 1.5 L or more than 1.5 L. Choosing the right size is a question of how much you want to prepare in one go. Glasses can usually be filled with 330 ml of juice, so you can divide the number of litres by 330 ml to calculate the number of glasses per L.
- Material: Jugs are usually available in glass or plastic. Glass looks better, is less susceptible to scratches and is also less likely to become dull. Finally, glass is also more heat-resistant. However, plastic jugs are cheaper, however.
- Weight: The heavier the appliance, the harder it is to lift it from the kitchen cabinet.
- Purpose: For hard ingredients, you need a high-powered blender. For smoothies, it is handy that your blender has a lid.
Blender vs Hand Blender
- With a blender, it is easier to prepare large quantities of food than with a hand blender
- A smoothie blender requires more cleaning than a hand blender
- A hand blender has a lower power capacity than the smoothie maker and is, therefore, more suited for pureeing food. Blenders are excellent for crushing ice and making more dense recipes.
- A blender is best suited for making smoothies, while hand blenders are more suitable for making sauces or light batter
How to clean a blender
The best way to clean a blender is to detach the jug from the appliance and clean it with soap and water. It is important not to overfill the container as this will make it harder to clean.
Buy a blender
Cookinglife has a wide range of kitchen appliances, ranging from food processors and blenders to juicers. From striking colours to exceptional power, our collection of blenders will surely have what you are looking for. Browse beautiful and functional blenders from Alessi, Cuisinart, Hendi, SMEG, Wartmann, and many more at Cookinglife today!