Could you use some help in the kitchen with chopping, slicing, and grating ingredients, among other things? Then we can definitely recommend a food processor! These hardy and durable appliances can be used to prepare all kinds of dishes, from soup to smoothies. They can also be used to make tasty snacks for your baby! At Cookinglife, we have a wide range of food processors - whether you are looking for a small or large one, or a red, black, or white machine, we have it. To make the food processors extra functional, many of them come equipped with accessories such as an egg whisk, mixer, mincer, or juicer. Discover your favourite food processor today at Cookinglife!
What is a food processor?
How does a food processor work? A food processor beats, kneads, mixes, chops, slices, purees, grates, and blends ingredients such as nuts, dough, vegetables, or meat. You can use a food processor, for example, to do the following tasks:
- Cutting or grating vegetables
- Chopping vegetables or fruit
- Grating cheese
- Grinding meat into minced meat
- Grinding nuts or spices
- Whipping cream or egg whites
- Making dough
- Making milkshakes
- Making sauces or soups
- Making breadcrumbs
KitchenAid food processor
In our large collection of food processors, you will find products of the highest quality. One of the best in the market is the KitchenAid Food Processor. This beautifully designed appliance is also highly practical, simple to use, and easy to clean. The KitchenAid food processors are known for their powerful motors, variety of speed settings, and the stunning retro design unique to KitchenAid. We offer the KitchenAid food processor in five striking colours: onyx or matte black, empire red, almond cream, and charcoal grey. The devices are a chef's dream - they come equipped with a dough blade, multipurpose blade, a 2.1 L mixing bowl, and more! With each different accessor, the food processor can accomplish a different task - the possibilities are endless. In addition, the bowl, blades, lid, discs, and other accessories are also completely dishwasher safe, making cleaning up that much faster and easier. If you are looking for a new indispensable kitchen appliance, don't miss out on the KitchenAid food processor!
Cuisinart food processor
Tired of having a cluttered kitchen counter? Then the Cuisinart Mini Food Processor is the perfect solution for you! This small food processor, with a capacity of 900 mL, is compact yet highly functional. With a stylish appearance and a wide variety of settings and tools to customise its use, the Cuisinart Mini Food Processor is a great appliance for both big and small kitchens. The high-quality stainless steel blade of this small food processor rotates in both directions to ensure an even and smooth result, no matter the ingredients. Looking for a larger food processor? Cuisinart has got you covered! The Cuisinart Food Processor Style comes with two different bowl sizes, 0.7 L and 1.9 L - so whether you are making a meal for a larger group or just yourself, there is no need to change appliance or accessory!
Magimix food processor
Looking for a large selection of sizes, functions, and colours when choosing the best food processor for you? Check out the wide range of Magimix food processors at Cookinglife! With the bowl capacity ranging from 0.5 to 3 L, and the colour from red, black, and silver to white - there is truly a perfect food processor from Magimix for everyone. These powerful food processors, ranging from small to large, come equipped with various handy accessories and have a low-noise function for an optimal cooking experience.
Food processor vs blender
Not sure if you need a food processor or a blender? What is the difference between the two? The two appliances are designed for quite different purposes and functions. Blenders are best suited for mixing wet and dry ingredients. They are ideal for smoothies, soups, and for more liquid-heavy meals in general. Food processors, on the other hand, are the better option for drier and heavier ingredients - that is, when you are using less liquid and need more intensive chopping and blending. The options for food processor accessories are many, however, and can help you perform various extra tasks.
What to look for when buying a food processor?
Are you interested in buying a food processor? Here is a list of things to consider when looking for the best food processor for your kitchen.
- Power: the more watts, the faster ingredients are processed. With a powerful motor, grinding and blending hard ingredients such as nuts or ice cubes is made easier. If you want to use harder ingredients in your food processor, we recommend an appliance with a power of at least 1000 watts.
- The mixing bowl: the capacity and material of the bowl are important factors to consider. The larger the bowl, the more ingredients you can process. Take into account the size of your household to make sure that the food processor you buy is big enough for your meals. As for materials, the sturdier the better - especially if you plan to use the food processor often and for a long time. We recommend materials such as stainless steel or plastic, which can withstand frequent use and are durable.
- Accessories: food processors are usually delivered with several attachments. Take into consideration the types of recipes you want to make using your food processor, and which accessories you will need to complete them. It is also possible to buy additional attachments to your food processor, in case the traditional package does not include all the accessories you may be looking for. For example, if you would like to make smoothies using your food processor, a blender mixer is necessary.
- Cleaning: choose an appliance with detachable parts if you are looking for a food processor that is the easiest to clean.
- Functions: food processors come with various functions, such as pulse features and other speed settings. Some even include timers, so be sure to check ou the product details to find your favourite ones.
Buy a food processor
Have you decided on which food processor you like the best? If so, be sure to check out all our other kitchen appliances to complement your new food processor. Are you looking for a stand mixer, a hand blender, or perhaps a stunning new coffee machine? Take a look at our wide range of high-quality appliances from trusted brands such as KitchenAid, SMEG, Alessi, and more!