If you want your treats in a distinctive shape, Cookinglife is the place to be! We have the right aids in stock for every dish. Take a unique Loaf Tin, available in many different sizes. You have also come to the right place for a new measuring cup and an accurate kitchen scale. This way you can quickly and easily make the perfect dough for your bread baking tin! Our models are made of high-quality ceramics and will last for years to come.
Do you enjoy going on the French tour? And no, we don't mean the Cycling Tour but a visit to the kitchen of our fellow Europeans! A distinctive baguette shape has been created for this. You can order these at Cookinglife from major brands such as Patisse and Emile Henry. You can also choose from different colours. To top it all off, you will also find the handy bread dip from Tomorrow's Kitchen, with which you can attractively present your freshly baked bread! But then, of course, you must first have baked your bread in your new Cookinglife baguette tin.
How do you make optimal use of your bread baking tin?
Do you also enjoy having breakfast with the whole family? Homemade bread tastes good with that of course! By following these tips, you can be sure that you are making optimal use of your bread baking pan.
- Preheat your oven to 180°c
- Rinse the bread pan thoroughly with a little lukewarm water.
- Once the baking pan has been rinsed properly, it is time to burn it! This creates a protective layer, which makes it a lot easier to get your home-baked bread out. To heat the baking pan, first, grease it well with a little pure linseed oil or sunflower oil.
- After this, you can put the bread baking tin in the preheated oven for 20 minutes.
- Remove the mould from the oven. Are there any excess oil residues left? You can easily remove this with a little kitchen paper.
After this, your bread baking pan is ready to use! But even after you have baked delicious bread, it is essential to clean the baking pan thoroughly. Do this in the following way:
- Thoroughly clean the bread baking tin with a little lukewarm water.
- Then place the mould back in the oven while it is still warm so that it can dry optimally.
- Are there any stubborn stains left in the bread baking tin? Then dissolve a drop of washing-up liquid in some lukewarm water and clean the baking pan in it. Pay attention! After this, it is essential to rerun the burn-in process.