You can bake delicious cakes with a handy cake tin from Cookinglife. We have a wide range of products from various top brands. For example, Patisse offers a silicone shape that conducts heat very well. For a surprising effect, you can also choose the cake tin with a wavy edge. With us, you will find moulds in different sizes and materials so that you will always find a suitable cake pan!
Cake pan 20 cm
Cookinglife offers different sizes of cake tins. Do you want to bake a smaller cake? Then the 20 cm cake tin is very suitable. With us, you will find small forms of, among others, Patisse and Cosy & Trendy. Even if you want to bake cakes for a larger group, Cookinglife is at the right place. In addition to the 20 cm cake tin, we also have moulds of more than 30 cm in our range. Choose the right size and surprise your visitors with a delicious cake!
Le Creuset cake tin
For the baking enthusiast, there is the Le Creuset cake tin. It is made of high-quality steel with a non-stick coating on both the inside and outside. This ensures that the mould is very smooth and easy to clean. Thanks to the silicone handles, you can easily take the cake tin out of the oven and serve a tasty homemade cake quickly. Do you like to bake a long and narrow cake? The Le Creuset cake pan is available in different sizes. So you can choose whether you want to make a small, narrow or wide cake!
Silicone cake tin
It is becoming more and more popular to opt for a silicone cake tin. And that is not surprising when we look at the high qualities of this material. It can handle temperatures from 40 degrees below to 230 degrees above Celsius. A silicone cake pan is also extremely resistant to baking, even without greasing in advance! This material is also very popular for the bundt tin, especially since a bundt has such an irregular shape. View our extensive collection and think about which delicious cakes will all come out of your oven.
Buy cake tin
Enjoy a cup of coffee or tea at home with a homemade slice of cake? Then you can buy a suitable cake pan at Cookinglife. We have a wide selection of competitively priced cake moulds from top quality brands. To keep your cake fresh for longer, you can view the cake dome in our range bakeware. With us, you will find everything to make the perfect treat!
How do you best use a cake tin?
A slice of cake is, of course always delicious with coffee or as a dessert. For example, add some pieces of apple or a few banana wedges to the batter for a bit of variety! But how do you make optimal use of your cake tin? By following these steps, you will enjoy your cake tin for a long time!
- Start by preheating your oven to 180°c
- Rinse the cake tin thoroughly with a little lukewarm water.
- After rinsing it is time to burn the cake tin! This ensures that a protective layer is applied to the cake tin. It also makes it easy to get your cake out of the mould.
Grease the cake tin with a little pure linseed oil or sunflower oil.
- Place the cake tin in the preheated oven for 20 minutes.
- Remove the mould from the oven. If there is still excess oil in the cake tin, you can easily remove it with a little kitchen paper.
After completing these steps, your cake pan is ready to use! But even after the cake pan has been used, it is essential to keep it clean. You do this in the following way:
- Thoroughly clean the cake tin with a little lukewarm water.
- Is the oven still warm? Then briefly put the cake tin back in the oven to allow it to dry optimally.
- Are there stubborn stains in the cake tin that are difficult to get out? Then dissolve a drop of washing-up liquid in a little lukewarm water and clean the cake tin thoroughly in it. Pay attention! In this case, it is essential to re-burn the cake tin.