Do you like to bake a delicious cake for a birthday or a special occasion? Then a pie dish from Cookinglife cannot be missing in your kitchen. We have models to choose from by several leading brands such as Le Creuset and Emile Henry. You will find the right pie dish for every occasion in our extensive range!
Round pie dish
The classic round pie dish remains very popular. At Cookinglife you will find different sizes so that you can always bake a good pie, quiche or cake. You will find baking tins with an excellent non-stick coating so that you can easily remove the cake from the mould. These models are also easy to clean after use. Would you like to vary in the shape of your pie? In addition to the round cake pan, you will also find various other shapes with us!
Pie dish Emile Henry
Handmade pottery is characteristic of the shape of Emile Henry. This French brand is very suitable if you like to bake at home, but also if you want to bake cakes and pies professionally. The Burgundian lifestyle has served as a source of inspiration for the different colours in which the pie dishes from Emile Henry are available. The elegant brioche shape and the wavy edge create a surprising effect.
Buy pie dish
Are you in the mood for a homemade pie, quiche or cake? Then you can easily buy a pie dish online at Cookinglife. We offer you a competitive price. Also, take a look at the full range of bakeware and transform your kitchen into a real pastry shop!
How do you get the most out of your pie dish?
Delicious chocolate cakes with coconut chips or a fresh lemon pie... Do you also like to bake delicious cakes? With these tips, you can make optimal use of your cake pan!
- Preheat your oven to 180°c
- Rinse the pie dish thoroughly with lukewarm water.
- Now it's time to burn the pie pan! By doing this, you create a protective layer that also acts as a non-stick coating.
Grease the pie pan with sunflower oil or pure linseed oil.
- Place the oven in the preheated oven for 20 minutes.
- Remove the mould from the oven. Have excess oil residues been left on? You can easily remove this with a little kitchen paper.
After this, your pie dish is ready for use! By continuing to clean it thoroughly, you will enjoy it for a long time. Do this as follows:
- Clean the pie dish thoroughly with lukewarm water.
- Place the mould back in the oven while it is still warm so that it can dry optimally.
- Are there stubborn stains left in the mould? Then dissolve a drop of washing-up liquid in lukewarm water and clean the pie dish in it. Pay attention! In this case, it is essential to burn the mould again.