Would you like to serve a delicious savoury cake for your birthday? Then Cookinglife has a Flan dish for you. The ribbed edge of the Maxwell & Williams and Emile Henry are great for making quiches. The shapes of these top brands can be put in the oven or the freezer. At the end of the evening, the Flan dishcan easily be placed in the dishwasher while you can sit comfortably with your guests.
Large flan dish
For a house full of guests, a large flan dish is handy. At Cookinglife you will find moulds of more than 30 cm. This allows you to provide all your guests with a delicious piece of homemade savoury pie. If you wish, you can bake the cake earlier. The large quiche pan is suitable for the oven and microwave so that you can quickly heat the quiche when your visitors arrive. Please view our full range to find the most suitable quiche form!
Mini quiche dish
Would you like to serve an excellent starter for every guest? Then Maxwell & Williams a mini quiche dish that is very suitable for one person. For avid home cooks, this product is perfect for experimenting with. For example, make delicious spinach or fish pie with a mini quiche tin. Also careful to combine with other porcelain from the Maxwell & Williams collection.
Quiche shape Emile Henry
Would you like to serve a Burgundian feast? With a quiche dish from Emile Henry, you immediately enter this atmosphere. The handcrafted form of pottery is available in beautiful colours. The high-quality products from the Emile Henry Ovenware collection ensure that the savoury pies keep warm for a long time. For a surprising effect, the Emile Henry quiche pan is also available with an elegant wavy edge. This gives your classic dish a playful twist!
Buy quiche dish
Have you become inspired and want to bake savoury pies as soon as possible? At Cookinglife you can easily buy a quiche pan online. We deliver your order within a few days so that you can get started quickly. Do you not only like savoury pies but also want to bake sweet treats? Then immediately view all products in our extensive range Baking supplies!
How do you make the most of your quiche form?
With a savoury quiche, you have a nice evening meal, and you also get enough vegetables! By following the steps below, you can make optimal use of your quiche form.
- Preheat the oven to 180°c
- Rinse the quiche tin thoroughly with lukewarm water.
- By burning the quiche pan, a protective layer is created, which at the same time also functions as a non-stick coating. This makes it easy to remove the quiche from the mould! Grease the baking pan with a little sunflower oil or pure linseed oil.
- Place the quiche tin in the preheated oven for 20 minutes.
- When this time has elapsed, you can take the mould out of the oven. Has any excess oil left in the quiche pan? You can easily remove this with a little kitchen paper.
Now the quiche pan is ready for use! But even after the mould has been used, it is essential to keep it clean. You do this as follows:
- Thoroughly clean the quiche pan with lukewarm water.
- Place the mould back in the oven for optimal drying.
- Are there stubborn stains left in the mould? Then dissolve a drop of washing-up liquid in lukewarm water and clean the quiche tin in it. Pay attention! In this case, it is vital to burn the quiche pan again.