Le Creuset Casserole
The Le Creuset casserole is a true kitchen essential that can be used for a wide range of mouth-watering dishes. Serve a delicious stew or soup with the help of the beautiful Le Creuset Casserole. This pan is available in a variety of stunning colours, suitable for every kitchen. The pan is made from enamelled cast iron, which makes it incredibly strong as well as scratch-resistant and stain-free, even after intensive use! Once finished, you can clean the pan in the dishwasher. Bring a colourful eye-catcher to your kitchen with the Le Creuset Casserole.
What is the Le Creuset Casserole?
The Le Creuset Casserole is a timeless kitchen staple. The pan is made of ceramic and enamelled cast iron and, as a result, is highly durable. It also has excellent heat retention, which means your stew will be succulent and the vegetables will cook quickly. Also, the decorative elements bring in an element of fun and joy in your kitchen. You can add a le Creuset Casserole to your kitchen with ease as there are lots of gorgeous colours to choose from.
Which Le Creuset Casserole do I need?
Thanks to the full collection of Le Creuset Casseroles at the Cookinglife shop, the search for the perfect non-stick Dutch oven can be daunting. The Le Creuset Casseroles are perfect for preparing stews, roasts, soups, casseroles and even baking. Made from cast iron, the pan retains heat for even cooking and browning. Besides having up to 10 colours to choose from, the casseroles come in a variety of different sizes and shapes.
- Le Creuset Signature is the traditional shape and size, with a round body between 18 and 34 cm in diameter. The capacity ranges from 1.8 L (perfect for 1-3 people) up to 12 L (10+ people). This comes in a variety of colours, including the iconic volcanic orange.
- Le Creuset Campagnard is a large and flat type of Dutch oven. It comes in one standard size of 35 cm in diameter and is 3.5 L in volume.
Other types of pans are the Low/Risotto, Cocotte, Marmite, and Oblong. These all vary in size and colour as well, ensuring that there is the perfect casserole for each and every cook out there.
What should you look out for when buying a Le Creuset Casserole?
When investing in Le Creuset, there are several factors to consider. To help you make the right choice, we have compiled a list of some of the most important factors to look out for.
- Colour: The casseroles are available in different colours, ranging from classic red to subtle pastels and metallics. Choose a colour that suits your kitchen and personal taste.
- Right size: Choose the right size casserole depending on the size of your household and your cooking needs. Le Creuset offers a range of sizes, from diameters of 18 cm to 34 cm and a capacity of 1.8 litres to 12.5 litres.
- Features: Pay attention to the features of the casserole, such as the material and finish. Le Creuset Casseroles are made of enamelled cast iron, which ensures good heat distribution and even cooking. The finish on the inside of the pan can differ, such as a smooth finish for easy cleaning or a rougher finish for better searing.
- Handles and knobs: pay attention to the handles and knobs of the casserole. Le Creuset cookware often has handles on both sides of the pan for better grip and control. The knob on the lid should also be heat-resistant and large enough for easy gripping with an oven mitt.
- Design: Le Creuset Casseroles are available in different shapes, such as round and oval. A round casserole is ideal for preparing stews and soups, while an oval casserole is more suitable for preparing large pieces of meat or poultry. Choose a shape that suits the dishes you often prepare and also suits your kitchen.
What makes cast iron the best material for a casserole?
All Le Creuset Casseroles are made from enamelled cast iron. Cast iron is a material with a rich history in the world of cooking, used to make many iconic dishes. What makes this a great material is the high melting point that keeps food warm for a long time. To create a non-stick coating, this style of cast iron has been specially strengthened over a period of time, giving the pan its authentic finish. As a result, the cookware is durable, easy to clean and water-resistant. In addition, the casseroles are BPA-free and come with a warranty. Make great dishes, from vegetable curry to chicken soufflé and watch your Le Creuset Casserole Pot remain in brilliant condition for many years!
What is a Le Creuset Signature Casserole?
A Le Creuset Signature Casserole is the latest version of Le Creuset's iconic cast iron Dutch Oven. These pots have the same excellent cooking performance and durability as the classic version, but feature a number of improvements. For example, the Signature frying pans have larger handles that are easier to hold and feature an updated interior that is even more resistant to scratches and discolouration. These pans also have a slightly lighter weight, making them even easier to use. Available in different sizes and colours, the Le Creuset Signature Casserole are a great investment for any home cook looking for a durable, high-quality and versatile pot.
Buy Le Creuset Casserole
Order your new Casserole in our webshop and we will make sure your pan is delivered to your home as soon as possible. By the way, did you know that Cookinglife is the right address for all Le Creuset products? Not only can you buy a Le Creuset Casserole, but also:
- Le Creuset Pans
- Le Creuset Kitchenware
- Le Creuset Bakeware
- Le Creuset Tableware
- Le Creuset Wine Accessories
- Le Creuset Tagine
- Le Creuset Oven Dish
- Le Creuset Whistling Kettle
Complete your kitchen with all things Le Creuset from Cookinglife!