Would you like to bake a delicious bundt cake? Then view the full range of bundt moulds at Cookinglife!
Bundt tin aluminium
For an evenly baked cake, there is an aluminium bundt pan. You can also use the bundt pan to make a tasty pudding. Thanks to the material, the shape is very light. The mould is available with a diameter of 18 and 20 centimetres. The bundt tin aluminium is not affected after frequent use and is very durable.
Patisse bundt tin
You will also find the Patisse bundt mould in the wide range. The model made of high-quality steel is very durable and can be baked in the oven up to 260 degrees. This also applies to the aluminized steel version. This also has an extra non-stick coating. In addition to the Patisse bundt mould, Patisse specializes in a wide range of baking moulds.
Buy a bundt mould
Do you like to bake a delicious special cake? At Cookinglife you can easily buy a bundt cake mould online. Do you want to bake much more? Take a look at the full range of Baking supplies. If you buy a bundt cake mould in our webshop, you will receive it within a few days and bake a tasty cake quickly.
How do you make optimal use of your bundt shape?
Do you feel like baking a beautiful cake, but want to try something different than a regular cake? Then try a bundt cake! With these steps, you can make optimal use of your bundt mould.
- Preheat the oven to 180°c
- After this, you can rinse the bundt mould briefly with lukewarm water.
- Now it's time to burn the bundt cake! By doing this, you create a protective layer that also acts as a non-stick coating. This way, you can quickly get the bundt cake out of the mould.
Grease the bundt pan with a little pure linseed oil or sunflower oil.
- Then you can place the bundt pan in the preheated oven for 20 minutes.
- When 20 minutes have passed, you can take the mould out of the oven. Are there any excess residues of oil in the bundt mould? You can easily remove this with a little kitchen paper.
Your bundt pan is now ready to bake delicious cakes! But even after you have used the bundt mould, it is crucial to keep it clean. Do this as follows:
- Clean the mould thoroughly with lukewarm water.
- Place the bundt pan back in the oven so that it can dry optimally.
- Do you suffer from stubborn stains that cannot be removed with water alone? Then dissolve a drop of dishwashing liquid in lukewarm water and clean the bundt mould in it. Pay attention! If you do this, it is essential to re-burn the baking pan afterwards.